Turkey hollow flower comes with varying TAC (total active cannabinoid) and includes:
- Original Glue Pre-Pack: Also known as “GG4”, Original Glue is a potent hybrid cannabis strain that produces sensations of euphoria and relaxation, getting its name from how it leaves users feeling “glued” to the couch. THC 28.13%, CBD .11%, Total Cannabinoids 34.33%
- Velvet Moon: Velvet Moon is an Indica dominant hybrid flower. THC 23.5%, CBD .6%
- Wedding Cake: Also known as “Triangle Mints #23,” Wedding Cake is a potent indica-dominant hybrid marijuana strain made by crossing Triangle Kush with Animal Mints. THC 24% CBG 1%
- Acapulco Gold: This rare sativa marijuana strain is considered among the finest, named for its origin around the Mexican city. THC 18% CBG 1%
- Lemon Orange: This hybrid weed strain is a genetic cross between Oregon Lemon and Orange Crush. Its 15% THC level makes Lemon Orange a strain that’s an ideal choice for beginner cannabis consumers.
- Bushido OG: This indica-dominant hybrid cannabis strain packs a serious punch, with its super high 28-33% average THC level.
What is different about Turkey Hollow Cannabis products?
Turkey Hollow Cannabis grows with a healthy reliance on experience, organic farming and superior environmental control. It offers third-party test results for all of its harvests, providing transparency in its superior flower cultivation practices. The company notes that its goal is to bring unique, high quality strains to the recreation market in Vermont. The company focuses on cultivating a select group of strains in its outdoor and indoor cultivation centers that have been praised for state-of-the-art equipment and growing abilities.
Turkey Hollow Cannabis Reviews
Turkey Hollow Cannabis is most praised for the potency of its cannabis. It is also known for the flavor of its products. The company also publishes its lab results for its strains on its website, receiving high marks for its transparency and its natural harvesting practices. Although densely packed with rosin, its buds do not produce a sticky paste often associated with such characteristics from the plant.