The Pinnacle Valley Farms product line includes:
- Lost City Kush – PrePack: dry flower, indica, 19.54% THC, 1/8 ounce
- Milk & Cookies: dry flower, indica, 26.6% THC, 1/8 ounce
- Pink Gasoline – PrePack: dry flower, hybrid, 21.16% THC, 1/8 ounce
- Starless Night – PrePack: dry flower, indica, 17.78% THC, 1/8 ounce
- Tacky Glue – PrePack: dry flower, hybrid, 18.28% THC, 1/8 ounce
- Drums of War: dry flower, hybrid, 17.9% THC, 1/8 ounce
- Shire 2.0 Pre-Roll: individual joints, hybrid, THC 19.29%
Pinnacle Valley Farms FAQs
Who owns Pinnacle Valley Farms?
Pinnacle Valley Farms is owned and operated by Jeremiah and Mariah Sperry, a husband and wife who teamed up to start the cannabis business.
What is different about Pinnacle Valley Farms products?
Pinnacle Valley Farms produces cannabis products, including flower, that are consistent and clean, relying on regenerative and organic farming methods. The cannabis company also strives to maintain and improve the integrity of the biologically diverse living soil where they grow.
Pinnacle Valley Farms Reviews
Reviewers have praised Pinnacle Valley Farms cannabis products as a uniquely amazing flower that stands out with its individual batches. Pinnacle is regarded as one of Vermont’s premier cannabis producers, with its organic farming approach considered one of the main differentiators in a state that features numerous high quality cannabis producers. Some reviewers specifically cited Pinnacle Valley Farms’ The Shire and Milk and Cookies as strains that stand out for their quality.