Green River Cannabis Company’s product line includes flower and edibles:
- Cannabis Oil Infused Hard Candies: Edibles available in a variety of traditional candy flavors, 20-pack, 5 mg each
- Cannabis Oil Infused Chocolate Toffee Crunch Bar: Chocolate bar made with semi-sweet chocolate, peanuts and other natural ingredients, 10 pieces, 5 mg each.
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Bar: Chocolate bar made with semi-sweet chocolate, strawberry flavoring and other natural ingredients, 10 pieces, 5 mg each.
- Cannabis Pre-rolls: Pre-rolled joints available in various strains and in five-packs, 2.5 g each
- Cannabis flower: Buds available in a variety of strains and in loose form, 3.5 grams
- Cannabis Oil Infused Fruit Squares: Edible gummies made in a variety of fruit flavors, available in 20-count packages, 5 mg each.
Green River Cannabis Company FAQs
What is different about Green River Cannabis Company products?
Green River Cannabis Company produces cannabis products that are cultivated and hand-grown at its Vermont operation. Green River Cannabis sells its products exclusively through partners established around the state of Vermont. Green River Cannabis is grown indoors, allowing for ultimate control of the quality outcomes of each plant, and the resulting premium Green River Cannabis Company flower. The company’s mission is to grow the finest Vermont cannabis made available to dispensaries all over the state. Its cannabis is tested for purity and potency by an independent lab before it is sold. This is to ensure all cannabis is held to high standards and to give consumers the knowledge they need to make informed buying decisions.
Green River Cannabis Company Reviews
Green River Cannabis Company is best known for its hand-crafted cannabis products, with praise from reviewers for its flavorful edibles and potent flower. The company’s special edibles, including hard candies and chocolate bars, received positive remarks for their flavor and natural ingredients that favor high-end sweets more than cannabis products. The company’s use of lab results on its website was also noted as a positive sign of transparency and potency of products.