Forbin’s Finest’s product line focuses on high quality flower:
- Tropicana Slurpee: A sativa-dominant hybrid that produces a euphoric, pleasant feeling
- Pineapple Cream: A sativa-dominant hybrid that offers an energetic, focused, cheerful feeling.
- Pineapple Slurpee: A sativa-dominant hybrid that leads to energetic effects.
- Tropicana Banana: A sativa strain with energetic, focused and creative effects.
- Black Cherry Garlic: An indica strain that is relaxing and calming.
- Cake Crasher: An indica strain that produces calming, happy, relaxed feelings.
- Eastside OG: An indica strain best for relaxing and sleeping.
- Rainbow Sherbert: An indica-dominant hybrid that helps calm and relax.
- Strawberry Slurpee: A hybrid strain for calm and relaxed feelings.
- Super Boof: A hybrid that produces calm, happy and relaxed feelings.
Forbin’s Finest FAQs
Who owns Forbin’s Finest?
The cannabis company based in Barre, Vermont is locally owned and operated by Nick Mattei and his wife, Angela Payette.
What makes Forbin’s Finest different?
Forbin’s Finest is known for its connoisseur grade cannabis and cannabis products, grown in Vermont by a highly skilled team committed to the most aromatic and highest quality cannabis possible. With more than 20 years in the cannabis and hemp cultivation industry, Forbin’s Finest focuses on a select menu of cultivars to produce its flower.
Forbin’s Finest Reviews
Reviews for Forbin’s Finest praise the company’s attention to quality in its flower, from the terpene profiles to the pleasant aromas to the smooth taste. Considered one of the finest cannabis products in Vermont by reviewers, many comments focus on the company’s attention to detail when growing and cultivating its weed.