Bushy Beard offers fresh flower and gummies with varying TAC (total active cannabinoid), including:
- Apple Fritter: This flower is a true hybrid weed strain known for its powerful and relaxing high. The Apple Fritter marijuana strain is a reported cross of Sour Apple and Animal Cookies.
- Face Off OG: Also known as “Face Off,” “OG Face Off,” and “Face Off OG Kush,” this flower is a potent indica marijuana strain. This 70/30 indica-dominant hybrid shares its name with the 1997 movie in which Nicolas Cage and John Travolta literally swap faces, called this because its potency is compared to losing your face.
- 9lb Hammer: This flower is an indica dominant strain with reported effects of relaxation, sleepiness and happiness.
- Dos-Mints: This flower is sativa dominant with reported flavors of creamy, slightly sour and mildly grassy, producing an upbeat, happy, energetic feeling.
- Hash Rosin Gummies: Edibles with the same potent and natural cannabis that Bushy Beard is known for in its flower, with a variety of fruit flavors.
Bushy Beard Cultivation FAQs
What is different about Bushy Beard Cultivation products?
Bushy Beard Cultivation grows with a healthy reliance on experience, organic farming and superior environmental control. Chief cultivator Darrick Granai’s green thumb has perfected the art of fine cannabis in his beloved home state of Vermont so that he could fill the shelves of dispensaries with premium flower and rosin.
Bushy Beard Cultivation Reviews
Bushy Beard Cultivation receives praise for its potency and flavor. The company also publishes its lab results for its strains on its website, receiving high marks for its transparency and its natural harvesting practices. Although densely packed with rosin, its buds do not produce a sticky paste often associated with such characteristics from the plant.